As Australians endured the on-again/off-again lockdowns presented by the Covid-19 pandemic, many put their extra spare time into wealth creation by trading shares, currencies and other financial instruments. In doing so, they provided an unexpected boost for online trading platforms around the world, including the local operations of UK-based financial services company, CMC Markets.
- Latest Gartner voice of customer report reveals top tech players in the field
- Playboy names Cardi B as its first creative director in residence
- Jesus gets rebranded for skeptics in new ad campaign
- WPP’s Grey promotes John Patroulis and Javier Campopiano to key global leadership roles
- ‘Consumers crave experiences’: How AR has evolved beyond mere try-ons