The Seven Network is promising a next generation of targeted and converged audience media buying off the back of a transformation of its media trading platform.
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 27 January 2022
- How TikTok, Twitter, Snap are upgrading ad tools to help drive brand sales
- How online commerce platforms can deliver safer shopping experiences
- Nielsen miscount costs TV networks at least $350 million, trade group says
- The media and brand strategy behind Australia’s new craft industry player