National brand building is often in conflict with the needs of local operators — a dichotomy that has only become more apparent in the past 18 months.
- How yogurt brand Icelandic Provisions is using breathwork coach Alex Elle to promote mental health
- Google used ‘jedi mind trick’ to beat header bidding, unsealed court documents allege
- Watch live on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET: How Shutterstock is leading the movement for more inclusive content
- Watch the most hilarious video ever about hybrid work: Agency Brief
- Marketing winners and losers of the week