Some retail tech companies hope you’ll take it at face value when they tell you how good their solutions are. Others rely on their clients to do it for them. But Australian-born customer data and experience platform, Lexer, has gone one step further to show how strong its tools are, by building its own retail brand.
- Uber and Lyft sell ads on top of New York City taxis
- 7 ways to sell your creative services
- Kenan Thompson buys a car from home in Autotrader ad
- A ‘Squid Game’ star’s phenomenal Instagram engagement boosts Adidas and Louis Vuitton: Datacenter Weekly
- Forget science fiction, marketing in outer space will become a reality in five years’ time