The deal accelerates consolidation in the mobile ad landscape while enabling Twitter to focus on driving advertising through its own website and apps.
- Uber and Lyft sell ads on top of New York City taxis
- 7 ways to sell your creative services
- Kenan Thompson buys a car from home in Autotrader ad
- A ‘Squid Game’ star’s phenomenal Instagram engagement boosts Adidas and Louis Vuitton: Datacenter Weekly
- Forget science fiction, marketing in outer space will become a reality in five years’ time