The middle of a global pandemic might seem like an odd time to take on managing a tourist-oriented retail and entertainment precinct. But for Karen Hugg, her appointment to the role of general manager of The Wharf, Mooloolaba, has given her an opportunity to see firsthand just how important a local community can be in supporting a local tourist asset.
- How yogurt brand Icelandic Provisions is using breathwork coach Alex Elle to promote mental health
- Google used ‘jedi mind trick’ to beat header bidding, unsealed court documents allege
- Watch live on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET: How Shutterstock is leading the movement for more inclusive content
- Watch the most hilarious video ever about hybrid work: Agency Brief
- Marketing winners and losers of the week