Australia’s advertising spend has hit another record, with August figures up 26.6 per cent on last year’s tally and 11.6 per cent higher than 2019 results.
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 27 January 2022
- How TikTok, Twitter, Snap are upgrading ad tools to help drive brand sales
- How online commerce platforms can deliver safer shopping experiences
- Nielsen miscount costs TV networks at least $350 million, trade group says
- The media and brand strategy behind Australia’s new craft industry player