Lengthy lockdowns have left many of us feeling our social communication skills may have atrophied. But social communication has always been a difficult task for some, especially those coming from non-English speaking backgrounds. Now one entrepreneur has found a way to use the digitalisation of human interaction to create an AI-powered tool that’s helping people improve their verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- Wonderful Pistachios links with star streamer as part of gaming push
- U.S., NYC, Chicago and agency David rule Cannes Lions Creativity Report