Little Birdie, a new homepage for online shopping, has appointed ex-Uber marketer, David Jennings, as its CMO and Kogan.com’s former deputy CFO Joanne Smith as CFO.
- ‘Football has lost its soul’: How Copa90 is repositioning itself around the creator economy
- ‘It’s where our key customers are’: Why a DTC shoe brand spends big on Instagram and Facebook
- Cheat Sheet: New rules and funding for FTC could be on the way
- How the new CEO of the IAB Tech Lab plans to support a responsible digital ad ecosystem
- As the almost-billion-dollar esports betting industry expands, companies are seeing green beyond early-stage challenges