US-based artificial intelligence startup, Sanas, has been working to unpick the nuances of accents to make communication easier for people from different backgrounds. That could have huge implications for any marketer who wants to improve customer experience through voice channels by helping both customers and staff be better understood.
- Fall TV season heats up and Nike reports earnings: The Week Ahead
- Unilever’s Degree calls out fitness centers for making people with disabilities uncomfortable
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week