Letting users predict what will happen in sports, TV shows and pop culture could drive repeat visits while pitting Facebook against stalwarts like DraftKings and FanDuel.
- A ‘Squid Game’ star’s phenomenal Instagram engagement boosts Adidas and Louis Vuitton: Datacenter Weekly
- Forget science fiction, marketing in outer space will become a reality in five years’ time
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- John Lewis responds to social media criticism of ‘sexist’ ad
- Wendy’s unveils new ‘Hot & Crispy Fries’ in McDonald’s diss spot