Six months after being acquired by US software company, Thryv, Australia’s Sensis business has undergone a rebrand and launched a new local edition of the business management product range in the Australian market.
- Bumble announces European partnership with TikTok
- Ad of the Day: Instagram puts self-discovery at the heart of global brand push
- How marketers can make the most of their mobile marketing in the post-Covid world
- Adobe forms UK Creative Council with Riz Ahmed
- Business on the Move, including Mercedes-Benz, KFC and Channel 4