Exponential growth in ecommerce drove Australia Post to record group revenue of $8.27 billion, up 10.3 per cent for the financial year. And the online driver was echoed in year-end reports from retailers, Coles and Woolworths.
- AOP survey: 100% of publishers to reduce advertising dependency as 67% eye cuts
- How out-of-home execs are ‘battling’ client fears as ad budgets lag other channels
- Hertz taps Tom Brady to promote its 100,000-strong Tesla fleet
- Media study: smart TV penetration hits 50% for the first time in numerous markets
- GroupM and Hogarth form addressable content partnership