By controlling both the demand and supply sides, the merged company may appeal to app developers who want to depend less on ad tech giants like Facebook and Google.
- ‘I’m embracing the discomfort’: Fashion brand execs share how their office style has transformed
- Future PLC CRO on how its proprietary ‘secret weapon’ can help shoppers amid upcoming chaotic holiday season
- Marketers are going beyond the individual and using personality to sell at Advertising Week
- ‘Content and commerce are converging’: Kroger Precision Marketing svp Cara Pratt on evolution of retail media, new offering
- Paloma Azulay, chief brand officer of Burger King parent Restaurant Brands, exits company