Australian company Cashrewards has developed a solution that meets the needs of both marketers and consumers by driving sales with zero wasted marketing spend while putting cash back into the hands of shoppers, which also drives greater brand loyalty.
- Why data will change health care as we know it
- The agency behind that funeral home anti-vaccination ad
- General Mills brand integrations lead to big sales lifts in study
- Watch the newest commercials from Dior, 14 Hands Winery, Burger King and more
- Watch live on Oct. 7 at 3:30 p.m. ET: Reinventing the customer experience in the digital-first era