More than three-quarters of digital marketers are finding customer expectations harder to meet than a year ago, according to the latest State of Marketing Report from customer relationship management (CRM) platform, Salesforce.
- Fall TV season heats up and Nike reports earnings: The Week Ahead
- Unilever’s Degree calls out fitness centers for making people with disabilities uncomfortable
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week