Advertisers are increasingly looking to take direct control of their media spend and they’re looking for more ways to harness first-party data to improve these advertising efforts, a new report finds.
- How yogurt brand Icelandic Provisions is using breathwork coach Alex Elle to promote mental health
- Google used ‘jedi mind trick’ to beat header bidding, unsealed court documents allege
- Watch live on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET: How Shutterstock is leading the movement for more inclusive content
- Watch the most hilarious video ever about hybrid work: Agency Brief
- Marketing winners and losers of the week