More than 80 per cent customer satisfaction scores and 90,000 call deflections are just some of the metrics giving National Australia Bank’s Reveka Katakis confidence in the company’s evolving digital and social customer service approach.
- Unilever’s Degree calls out fitness centers for making people with disabilities uncomfortable
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- Wonderful Pistachios links with star streamer as part of gaming push