More than 30 per cent uplift in revenue off email marketing, customer lifetime value improvements and omnichannel campaigns are a few of the early wins for Australian activewear and gym apparel brand, Ryderwear, after overhauling its customer and marketing technology stack.
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says
- Unilever, Mondelēz, PepsiCo sign up for Instacart’s new shoppable ad units
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narratives
- Candy and snack trends to watch—including ‘new-stalgia’