As the cost of everything from ingredients to labor rises, margins at Mondel?z, Kraft Heinz and Conagra are getting pinched. So, how high can they push retail prices before chasing shoppers to cheaper alternatives?
- ASA set to review advertising regulations on environmental comms
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 23 September 2021
- Facebook Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer to step down
- KFC puts its U.S. account into review, dealing a blow to Wieden+Kennedy Portland
- Apple bans Fortnite until appeals are exhausted in lawsuit