The everlasting nature of Olympics ideals - persevering and making sacrifices in the pursuit of excellence - gives marketers plenty of positive values to work creatively with in 2021. Yet these are the Olympics of the new normal and things have changed.
- The Rundown: Netflix’s subscriber growth sped up in Q4 2021 but fell short of expectations
- Tinuiti Report: Facebook still in hot demand with clients, despite Apple ATT hit
- How (and why) agencies are adapting to stay relevant in the metaverse
- ‘Reach a totally different audience’: With Sundance virtual once again, marketers pivot to online experiences
- Battling negative online customer reviews in the face of the Covid hangover