Australia’s advertising spend is expected to grow by 9.1 per cent in 2021 as the sector makes a quicker and stronger recovery than expected but will still trail 2019 investment levels as some channels take longer to bounce back from the global pandemic.
- ASA set to review advertising regulations on environmental comms
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 23 September 2021
- Facebook Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer to step down
- KFC puts its U.S. account into review, dealing a blow to Wieden+Kennedy Portland
- Apple bans Fortnite until appeals are exhausted in lawsuit