GM plans to recall 2017-2019 Bolts for the second time in less than a year after customers who completed a previous recall remedy continued to report battery fires.
- ASA set to review advertising regulations on environmental comms
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 23 September 2021
- Facebook Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer to step down
- KFC puts its U.S. account into review, dealing a blow to Wieden+Kennedy Portland
- Apple bans Fortnite until appeals are exhausted in lawsuit