Jonathan Kanter is the favored candidate of a faction of lawmakers and antitrust experts who say the U.S. economy is plagued by monopoly power across industries.
- Why Sha’Carri Richardson, ousted from the Olympics, is marketing gold: Datacenter Weekly
- What ‘always-on link building’ is and why it’s a must for your SEO and marketing strategy
- Horizon Media agencies ply new ground with incentive-based deals tied to compensation
- Here’s what’s behind the rise of custom algorithms for digital ad decisions
- How job seekers are standing out and staying top of mind during virtual job interviews