Plans to halt sales of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream in Jewish West Bank settlements and areas of east Jerusalem will have “serious repercussions, legal and otherwise,” Israel's prime minister said.
- Why brand attachment is more important than brand loyalty or preference: Opinion
- Scarlett Johansson sues Disney over its multi-platform release strategy for Black Widow
- Havas’s Vanessa Romann on award-winning work: ‘Go against the obvious. And smile lots!’
- Why Sha’Carri Richardson, ousted from the Olympics, is marketing gold: Datacenter Weekly
- Pernod Ricard turns responsible drinking on its head with ‘Drink More’