Chief marketers will need to continue to embrace change, putting customers and employees front and center, writes Forrester CMO Shirley Macbeth.
- Alpha Foods crashes the US stock market with ‘chickenflation’ stunt
- Etsy’s CMO on building brand awareness through emotion and leaning into TV
- Why brand attachment is more important than brand loyalty or preference: Opinion
- Amazon again smashes expectations as ads arm surges 87%
- Calls for workplace anti-discrimination laws in Singapore gather pace