Every day 48 per cent of Australians wake up with heel, arch or general foot pain. But despite this, more than half will never visit a podiatrist. This knowledge is part of what inspired integrated footwear and retail company, Atomic Group, to ramp up its online presence for its orthopaedic shoe line, Homyped.
- This week’s marketing winners and losers
- How much more are you willing to pay for your ketchup?
- How Suni Lee’s college enrollment will help her endorsement prospects
- Walmart requires headquarters staff to get vaccinated by Oct. 4
- Beyond MyPillow: the other biggest brand advertisers on Fox News revealed