Those first 60 to 90 days in your new role are crucial. In fact, they’re so crucial, you’ll find dozens, if not hundreds, of books written on the subject. And chief marketing officers are no different in their need to prove their worth and importantly, set themselves up as big ‘M’ marketers to the CEO and executive team in those early days.
- Nike’s video series about Black pregnancy gets backlash from Allyson Felix fans
- Watch the newest commercials from Skillshare, Google, Facebook and more
- ANA wants marketers to take off Sept. 14 as training day
- Meet the tiny Canadian agency behind the IOC’s Olympics ads
- The love of the game is dead: the future of stadiums is about community, not just sport