Long before COVID-19 made it an essential service, Menulog faced a challenge. Australia’s original online multi-outlet food ordering service had come under pressure from well-funded arrivals such as Deliveroo, DoorDash and Uber Eats, which had connected better with Gen Z consumers.
- Citi testing new channels in push with Rashida Jones and Dan Levy
- The Big Quit: Employee burnout and a robust job market have workers eyeing greener pastures
- Why legacy publishers are focusing on growing their offerings for kids
- ‘Distribution is something computers can do better’: The Globe and Mail’s AI startup begins to make in-roads
- ‘We are also living and walking through it’: Black diversity execs weigh in on changing DE&I leadership, intersectionality