Getting to the bottom of customer churn and finding new ways to lift customer performance have prompted H&R Block to invest in a fresh voice of customer (VoC) management platform and approach.
- Citi testing new channels in push with Rashida Jones and Dan Levy
- The Big Quit: Employee burnout and a robust job market have workers eyeing greener pastures
- Why legacy publishers are focusing on growing their offerings for kids
- ‘Distribution is something computers can do better’: The Globe and Mail’s AI startup begins to make in-roads
- ‘We are also living and walking through it’: Black diversity execs weigh in on changing DE&I leadership, intersectionality