Lou Paskalis, the outspoken media executive at Bank of America, is no longer working at the bank after an eight-year run.
- Business on the Move, featuring Lenovo, Virgin Atlantic and Copa90
- Medical weight loss clinic Bodyline pivots after lockdown with new website and rebrand
- Former Boots CMO’s message to agencies ignoring the menopause: ‘It matters!’
- Reviews from Unilever, Coca-Cola, Facebook and more bring Mediapalooza II to a pitch theater near you
- BrewDog parody comes under fire as brand promises to do better