Recruitment software vendor, JobAdder, has brought on a chief marketing officer as one of two new executive-level hires tasked with capitalising on its recent rapid growth.
- WhatsApp ‘Message Privately’ ads reassure users after privacy backlash
- The Week Ahead: ANA returns to in-person events and ‘The Dating Game’ gets a reboot
- Watch live on July 22 at 11 a.m. EDT: Ad Age Town Hall on LGBTQ+ representation
- EBay kicks off new campaign aimed at sneakerheads and Canada’s local businesses need support: Agency Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Bud Light Seltzer, Ram Trucks, Lipton and more