According to data from ThinkTV, total TV (including traditional linear broadcast and on-demand video) engages 85 per cent of Australians every week. And that reach is growing as TV is consumed more online, with broadcaster video-on-demand (BVOD) now Australia’s fastest growing media, with more than 1.6 million hours of content consumed every week.
- Brands must go beyond advertising to connect in a post-COVID world
- Angel City FC announces Jane Walker partnership
- Hennessy debuts first NBA spots to support minority small business owners
- What to expect from Cannes 2021
- Ad of the Day: Extra Gum follows viral post-lockdown ad with ‘back-to-normal’ simulation