The owner of women’s fashion brands including Katies, Millers and Noni B has been fined more than $600,000 for multiple breaches of the Australian consumer law relating to its health essential product line.
- The brand battle CMOs must fight in the face of data breaches and cybersecurity attacks
- Media Briefing: How media companies’ DE&I efforts, office return statuses are affecting hiring
- Cheat Sheet: Inside Carrefour’s ‘competitive’ retail media pitch to advertisers
- How Untuckit embraced virtual clienteling software to drive sales
- How Complexland 2.0’s gamefied virtual shopping festival increased sponsorship revenue by 60%