An irony of the data age is that while it is mostly B2C brands lauded for their data prowess, the companies supplying them with analytics tools tend to be B2B. And for this latter group, that means they don’t always get the bask in the glory of what they enable.
- Jack in the Box duets with Jason Derulo on virtual restaurant brand
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Toyota, H&M, Abbott and more
- Facebook ad chief Carolyn Everson exits after decade as liaison to brands, agencies
- General Mills, Mars, Target among brands committed to GroupM’s Black-owned media initiative
- Essence taps new Google AI tool to streamline data science behind media planning