Zero-party data is a growing trend, providing incentives to customers to share their needs and desires explicitly with the brand.
- Reviews from Unilever, Coca-Cola, Facebook and more bring Mediapalooza II to a pitch theater near you
- Roblox’s ‘In the Heights’ success shows power of platform for brands
- Grading Facebook one year after the brand boycott
- Tee time: Adidas and Extra Butter mark Happy Gilmore anniversary in Shooter McGavin ad
- How you can prevent the creative class of ‘21 becoming a lost generation