As we move away from pandemic crisis mode, marketers need to adjust their brand strategies to embrace this new sense of opportunity amid the backdrop of masks and plexiglass. What worked in 2019 won’t necessarily work in 2021, and marketing needs to reflect this as people return to old habits with new attitudes.
- Ad Age wins 2021 Neal, Best in Business awards
- Jack in the Box duets with Jason Derulo on virtual restaurant brand
- Disney sees more than 40% of upfront ad commitments go to streaming
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Toyota, H&M, Abbott and more
- Facebook ad chief Carolyn Everson exits after decade as liaison to brands, agencies