Four in five connected TV viewers are comfortable with some of their data being shared with advertisers and half are ok with brands knowing what shows they’re watching regularly, a new report claims.The findings come as a fresh study by GroupM into brands and media opportunities post-pandemic highlights the complexity and opportunity around TV and streaming content in a rapidly changing landscape dominated by US-based streaming providers.
- Ad Age wins 2021 Neal, Best in Business awards
- Jack in the Box duets with Jason Derulo on virtual restaurant brand
- Disney sees more than 40% of upfront ad commitments go to streaming
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Toyota, H&M, Abbott and more
- Facebook ad chief Carolyn Everson exits after decade as liaison to brands, agencies