Differentiated and personalised support is table stakes for companies, according to Slack VP of customer service, Ali Rayl, speaking at this week’s slack frontiers event. And some of the best examples of this kind of customer service are unique - not just to an industry or a business, but unique to the company its mission, vision and goals.
- How publishers are handling the Juneteenth holiday this year
- Recent FTC chair signals push for rules on data collection and dark patterns that sidestep Congress
- Hybrid hold-outs: Why some businesses are expanding traditional office workspaces
- ‘The war of attention’: gaming brands on automation as the future of creative excellence
- How to recalibrate the customer experience with innovation