Just one ad impression won't cut through the noise, but overexposure to the same ad can turn consumers off. With video ad sequencing on YouTube, campaigns can be optimized to drive higher frequencies for maximum impact than with a single asset, while boosting brand lift, view rates and completion rates, and lowering CPM.
- How Twitch is growing its brand creator base with diversity in mind
- Playful Lego tech springs to life at Cannes Future Lions
- Opinion: The 3 post-COVID trends empowering people and shaping the future
- Can Cannes get out of its own way?
- Amazon, Apple and Google are most valuable global brands, report reveals