Industry associations and thought leaders have welcomed the Federal Government’s $1.2 billion investment into Australia’s digital economy as part of this year’s budget, as well as the emphasis on supporting women in the workforce, recognising both as mechanisms to sustaining Australia’s economic growth.
- WhatsApp ‘Message Privately’ ads reassure users after privacy backlash
- The Week Ahead: ANA returns to in-person events and ‘The Dating Game’ gets a reboot
- Watch live on July 22 at 11 a.m. EDT: Ad Age Town Hall on LGBTQ+ representation
- EBay kicks off new campaign aimed at sneakerheads and Canada’s local businesses need support: Agency Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Bud Light Seltzer, Ram Trucks, Lipton and more