The interactive experience, a tie-up with "Waffles + Mochi," marks another effort by the retailer to sponsor original content to engage consumers.
- How publishers are handling the Juneteenth holiday this year
- Recent FTC chair signals push for rules on data collection and dark patterns that sidestep Congress
- Hybrid hold-outs: Why some businesses are expanding traditional office workspaces
- ‘The war of attention’: gaming brands on automation as the future of creative excellence
- How to recalibrate the customer experience with innovation