The end of third-party cookies is an opportunity to do away with the uses of cookies that have fomented some of the worst damage on the internet, writes Nishant Desai of Xaxis.
- Ad Age wins 2021 Neal, Best in Business awards
- Jack in the Box duets with Jason Derulo on virtual restaurant brand
- Disney sees more than 40% of upfront ad commitments go to streaming
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Toyota, H&M, Abbott and more
- Facebook ad chief Carolyn Everson exits after decade as liaison to brands, agencies