Brand reinvigoration has sat top of the agenda for Epicor’s global chief marketing officer, Paul Stoddart, since taking up the reins just over 12 months ago. But rather than fall into the trap of traditional B2B marketing, Stoddart has set up a distinct playbook for how he’s approaching the task.
- How publishers are handling the Juneteenth holiday this year
- Recent FTC chair signals push for rules on data collection and dark patterns that sidestep Congress
- Hybrid hold-outs: Why some businesses are expanding traditional office workspaces
- ‘The war of attention’: gaming brands on automation as the future of creative excellence
- How to recalibrate the customer experience with innovation