With the impending end of cookies, data-driven marketers know this transition time is crucial to plan long-term strategies. But some brands are lagging behind their competitors, even though the industry has been predicting this privacy shift for some time. The answer is to adapt quickly and look at new ways to build relationships with customers.
- Ad Age wins 2021 Neal, Best in Business awards
- Jack in the Box duets with Jason Derulo on virtual restaurant brand
- Disney sees more than 40% of upfront ad commitments go to streaming
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Toyota, H&M, Abbott and more
- Facebook ad chief Carolyn Everson exits after decade as liaison to brands, agencies