Over the course of the COVID-19 global pandemic, marketers faced the challenge of completely rethinking physical engagement with audiences in favour of digital experiences and virtual events. In CMO’s upcoming virtual event on 6 May, we’re going to explore tales of reinventing events and embracing digital formats success as well as learnings through real-life case studies from SAP, Novo Nordisk and On24.
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis
- Mtn Dew energy drink debuts first campaign with LeBron James
- Bud Light touts soccer sponsorship with wearable Boxhead packaging