In the era of cancel culture, one poorly thought-out message can do sudden and severe damage to a brand. But marketers today find themselves on the hook for more than just what brands say to the world. Bad executive behaviour, supply chains issues and poorly thought-out operational decisions, such as the dynamiting of sacred sites, can quickly damage brands, professional reputations, and the bottom line.
- Media Briefing: What media companies’ latest earnings reports say about the state of the industry
- ‘We don’t have a political button we can flick on and off’: Business leaders rally behind maintaining open dialogue at work for DEI progress
- ‘Brands tend to be selective’: OMG report offers options to media buyers facing upfront inventory crunch
- Loyal and App-y: How QSRs are leaning into rewards programs to boost mobile orders and sales
- Cheat Sheet: Why Roblox is fast becoming one of the most important media businesses of the future