When we discuss the “context” in contextual advertising, too often its definition gets watered down to simply mean the topics that are found in a single piece of content. But context doesn’t just mean the subject matter that your ads are running next to. We also see a variety of powerful concepts coalescing in the world of contextual advertising.
- Outgoing General Mills global CMO Ivan Pollard on why he left, and what’s next for him and the food giant
- 10x Genomics partners with 2Heads for virtual launch
- 5 multicultural media brands to watch during the 2021 upfront season
- Ad of the Day: Guinness welcomes us all back to the pub, finally
- Taco Bell tasks Redditors with documenting 900-mile Quesalupa pilgrimage