The Seven Network has added to its second-party data partnerships, striking a deal with weather information service, Weatherzone, to bring more geospatial insights into its 7RediQ audience intelligence offering.
- A look at Publicis Groupe’s 2022 U.S. diversity data
- Watch live on July 20 at 1 p.m. EDT: How data can lead to better ROI and measurement in an uncertain economy
- How Blue Moon beer founder is marketing new cannabis beverage—including a subversive Spotify playlist
- Prudential hires McCann as its lead creative agency
- NBCUniversal’s Peacock hits $1 billion in upfront ad sales