Adopting a jobs to be done framework, investing in fresh technology and encouraging a test-and-learn mindset are key to Foxtel overhauling service capabilities in a way that meets modern customer expectations, its marketing and customer service leaders say.
- Outgoing General Mills global CMO Ivan Pollard on why he left, and what’s next for him and the food giant
- 10x Genomics partners with 2Heads for virtual launch
- 5 multicultural media brands to watch during the 2021 upfront season
- Ad of the Day: Guinness welcomes us all back to the pub, finally
- Taco Bell tasks Redditors with documenting 900-mile Quesalupa pilgrimage